Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been 5 months since Lina returned home to Kristin. Bella is adjusting to life without her big sister, Lina. She misses having a playmate, but she enjoys the undivided attention from my husband and me.

Bella is adjusting to a quieter life without Lina, her "partner in crime". :rolleyes: The girls used to play wrestle together, chase each other, run zoomies together, and even take naps together. Lina would start barking when she hears a noise outside and Bella would join her. Bella rarely barks on her own. When my husband or I play with them, both girls would "attack" us with lots of puppy kisses while their tails wagged at super speed. If we're cuddling with 1 chi, the other chi wants to cuddle at the same time. If 1 chi is sitting on our laps, the other chi wants to sit on the same lap too. If we're taking a nap, both chis join us for a nap. They loved taking walks outside together, both of them stopping at the same time to sniff the same spot of grass, both jogging alongside us in the park. They loved going with us on our vacations, and adored seeing and exploring new places. Our little family was in chihuahua bliss. *sigh*

"Mommy, I can't pose for your camera!"

"Going for walks is not as much fun without Lina."

"Wow! I got Daddy all for myself..."

"Who says I'm spoiled rotten? Cuddling with Mommy.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I LOVE Bella! she is one of my favorites. I love her face, her color, everything. She is just stunningly beautiful!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Bella is just the sweetest most gorgeous little girl. I love her red harness, and am glad to hear she has adjusted ok.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Bella is adjusting ok. The whole time spoiling them is the only thing bad about having more than one chi. They all want all of your attention, 24 hrs a day, 7days a week. I sometimes feel bad about not being able to give each of the chis all the attention they want, but then when I'm busy around the house and they come racing through the room I'm working in, I feel better about it.

Bella is such a beautiful chi. Is she considered a blue tricolor? Some of her pictures she looks like she has blue and then sometimes it looks just like milk chocolate.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for your compliments on Bella. She is a chocolate blue tri color, but the indoor lighting plays tricks on her coloring. You could only see her true chocolate blue color outside in the sunlight. We first fell in love with Bella when we saw her beautiful adorable face. :)

We have no plans to adopt another chi at this time. Bella is our only chi daughter now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts