Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I finally finished Bellas Ghostbuster Costume for Howl-O-Ween and I took some pics into work to show some coworkers. Well, I had a few people talking about how she look so unhappy in her costume, when actually she really wasn't. She spent 2 hours in it one night jumping and prancing around. Some people just don't get it. shrug

Anyhow I made a video so I could show them how relaxed and happy she was to wear her costume. Don't get me wrong I did't just make it for them. I LOVED DOING IT! mwaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

Enjoy! Oh yeah and Bella does a cute trick with Slimer at the end.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
OMG... I LOVE that video.... she is SO cute....... you *made* that outfit?? where did you find all of the stuff?? its absolutely so Original!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
OMG... I LOVE that video.... she is SO cute....... you *made* that outfit?? where did you find all of the stuff?? its absolutely so Original!
THANKS!!! Yeah I made it with my own little hands!

The dress that she is wearing I bought on ebay. It is a cops uniform, but it was Khaki and that is the color I needed.

I bought the Ghostbuster patches on Ebay. There is also a woman there that that custom makes the name patches to match the original Ghostbusters name tags.

The Proton Pack was the fun part...

I bought Black foam board which is very light so Bella hardly knows it there and it was easy to cut and make shapes with. Buttons, Paint, Glitter, big colored rubber bands and ribbon strip wire.

The gun she has I bought at Family Dollar and i tore it to shreds!

A friend of mine online(who is a BIG Ghostbuster Freak) wanted me to do a step by step on how I made this so I am planning on making a second one.

Again I had a lot of fun making it. Thank God for HOT GLUE GUNS! lol

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Ness♥Bella;873243 said:
THANKS!!! Yeah I made it with my own little hands!

The dress that she is wearing I bought on ebay. It is a cops uniform, but it was Khaki and that is the color I needed.

I bought the Ghostbuster patches on Ebay. There is also a woman there that that custom makes the name patches to match the original Ghostbusters name tags.

The Proton Pack was the fun part...

I bought Black foam board which is very light so Bella hardly knows it there and it was easy to cut and make shapes with. Buttons, Paint, Glitter, big colored rubber bands and ribbon strip wire.

The gun she has I bought at Family Dollar and i tore it to shreds!

A friend of mine online(who is a BIG Ghostbuster Freak) wanted me to do a step by step on how I made this so I am planning on making a second one.

Again I had a lot of fun making it. Thank God for HOT GLUE GUNS! lol

AWESOME job!!!! it is FABulous!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts