Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great harness - love that it is personalized. She is a cutie!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's such a cutie, and Kelly's work is outstanding! She is also a wonderful lady! :) I adore her harnesses!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bella's harness is adorable - just as she is!

I have to get Maya a harness, but it will have to be a ferret harness I'm guessing. She is only 2 pounds, but is running too far away from me now. Maya throws a fit if we put a collar with a bell on her...refuses to move or to eat. So I am keeping my fingers crossed about a harness!!

Maybe I'll show her how well Bella does in her harness, to inspire her to do as well :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bella's harness is adorable - just as she is!

I have to get Maya a harness, but it will have to be a ferret harness I'm guessing. She is only 2 pounds, but is running too far away from me now. Maya throws a fit if we put a collar with a bell on her...refuses to move or to eat. So I am keeping my fingers crossed about a harness!!

Maybe I'll show her how well Bella does in her harness, to inspire her to do as well :)
Aw, we started with a kitten harness at that size :). I hope she does OK.

Funny bella was always fine with a collar but hates harnesses :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
So cute! I think I'm going to order one for Penelope. I love all of the patterns she has for the girl harnesses.....decisions, decisions....

·
Registered
708 Posts
That harness is lovely :) Really suits little Bella. Oh have to look at that website, although we really have so many of them! But non of them are personalized :D

Glad she is doing better with the harness :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Bella looks pretty comfortable in her new harness. I love the polka dots and the personalization is an extra bonus.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I finally decided on the Mia print harness with the bow and ordered a matching personalized collar. So excited to get it :) Thanks for posting the pics of your cutie.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts