Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella and I were laying on the bed and I got up to get a drink and thought she'd gotten down. Hubby couldn't find her and came in to the bedroom and found her sleeping inside my purse!!! HAHAHA Just had to share the pictures!​

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :) Yah, she's just a wittle girl. I found this purse on sale at Christmas time for 10.00! YAY!!! I'm glad Bella likes it, cheap little tote bag for her to ride around it I guess. HAHA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's 9 weeks old, well almost 10 weeks. She weighs 2lbs. She's the runt of her litter. I know, I love her little ears too. I wonder if they'll ever stick up like a chi???

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup I agree! I've become more attached to my camera now than when we had kids LOL They always have something cute to do and I WANNA catch it :) I kept telling hubby shhhhh don't wake her up this morning when he woke me up to show me she was sleeping on his fACE! LOL He was saying "I have to go to work" and i was saying awe... don't wake her!! :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
aaah mine is 11 weeks now and nearly 2ib,bloomin vet wont micro chip her until she is over 2ib but she is tiny! my lil bambis ears arnt up either,I did post a thread about it here and everyone said not to worry and that a lot of their chis have floppy ears or DID have so they may go up.
cute pic in the bag,they do find funny places for a snooze dont they?!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yah, Bella likes to be UNDER blankets, shirts, anything she can get under. I found her under the laundry pile the other day.. she almost got a bath! HAHAHAH :) She also LOVES to get in the shower with whoever is in there... silly girl!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts