Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the phonecall i've waited all afternoon for, My darling girl is out of surgery and resting on the ward, Her LP op has gone well and she's awake after the anaesthetic. They are gonna try her on a light supper later on this evening and take her for her toilet. Fingers crossed for no overnight complications and she will be able to come home tomorrow, Thank You for the good wishes I recieved.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I am so happy for you and Bella! I am So happy that she did well. Thinking of you guys tonight. I'm sure she will be sooo happy to see you tomorrow!!! Good luck.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Glad everything went well. Waiting to hear about your lil ones is hard on ya. I walked the floor waiting for the phone to ring.
I'm crossing my fingers for her to have a quiet, restful night so she can come home

·
Registered
437 Posts
That's great! Hope she has a good night, and you can pick her up tomorrow!!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
that good news....praying she has an uneventful recovery...she will be glad to see you ...get ready for a million chihuahua kisses !

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sending lots of healing vibes and positive thoughts to little Bella!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I am glad to hear she is doing well. I hope she get s to come home tomorrow I am sure she misses her Momma.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts