Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC SS Gifts Kim and Bruiser! You did a great job and Bella and I both loved our gifts! This is our first year doing SS and I had so much fun shopping for you! I can't wait until the next gift swap!

Santa come to town mommy?

What to do first?

All of it!!!

Great job... wink

Mommys SS Gifts...

Bella with her loot...

Thank you Kim for thinking about her low protein snacks, she loves them... as you can see.

Again thank you and I am so happy Bruiser enjoyed his gifts and made it through his difficult time to do so!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
What great gifts! I love the santa hat and the pink flower dress the best!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful gifts! She needs to Model her new dresses. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow bella! that collar and hat looks too cute on u! hahahaha~ love it all! and of courseeee kim's new cd! hahaha :D shes so cute to send that to u, let me know how that is!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Awwww so glad you got it and liked it!!! I had so much fun shopping for you and Bella!!! She's the same size as my Paris so everything should fit fine. She's a doll!!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome gifts!! Love the pics of Bella, she is so sweet! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonderful pressies and I just love Bella...she has such a darling face!!!
Thank You! There are times when I look at her and my heart melts. Chis are great for doing that.

wow bella! that collar and hat looks too cute on u! hahahaha~ love it all! and of courseeee kim's new cd! hahaha :D shes so cute to send that to u, let me know how that is!
The hat did't stay on too long but the collar she enjoyed. I am listening Kims CD at work and it is very good.

Wow look at that stash! Awesome!
She had a ball!

Awesome gifts and great pics of your girl -- we love seeing her!

I love the Lulu pink stuff!
Thank You. Yes she will be modeling the LULU dresses for you tonight.

Awwww so glad you got it and liked it!!! I had so much fun shopping for you and Bella!!! She's the same size as my Paris so everything should fit fine. She's a doll!!!!
Thank you Kim! We loved everything!

Awesome gifts!! Love the pics of Bella, she is so sweet! :)
Thank You!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts