Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Bella is up to 2 pounds now. She still won't eat puppy food though. She's still staying at the breeders. She's on goats milk, chicken and hamburger. She tried to take her off the table food but she won't eat anything then. She loves the goats milk though. I don't know if she's ever going to be able to come home. The breeder said she could possibly trade me one of her pups for Bella if I wanted too. She really has no need for Bella but she will take good care of her. She and her spouse are at home and can make sure she eats. I can't because of work. She's the breeder I got Axle from and he is doing great.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I would keep Bella! She's your baby! Sounds like she wants her. :twisted: How could she resist falling in love with that beautiful dog. Pebblz was barely over 2 pounds when I got her. I can buy goats milk here, maybe you could buy some of whoever she gets it from.

Davena

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
maybe give her a little more time, once they reach a certain age and weight they should do fine, no? all the heartache you had to go through i couldn't imagine giving her up!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Well, I'm glad Bella's doing okay. I really hope you get to take her home, though! She's your baby, so shouldn't you have her??

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Ah Bella is such a doll and i hope it gets to a point that you can bring her home If things don't change however it might end up being best for bella to be where you know she is getting the care she needs.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Aww, that would be an aweful shame if you couldn't take her home :( I don't know her full story but 2 pounds at 3 months (as your ticker says) is a pretty healthy weight for a chi, she can't be incredibly frail or anything at that weight can she? Could she possibly just eat when you are at home? Whatever happens I hope is the best for you and Bella and hope things turn out well :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
Ah Bella is such a doll and i hope it gets to a point that you can bring her home If things don't change however it might end up being best for bella to be where you know she is getting the care she needs.
:wink: Agreed, if she stays longer with the breeder she will be attached to her and her care, no? Good luck with whatever you decide, things happen and everybody should understand. :wink:

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Uh oh. I remember Bonnie needed to stay at the breeder since Lillie rejected her. But it turned out she had brain damage and Lillie was being a good mother. Anyway. I hope Bella can come home soon. I mist serach thr boards to see what happened to her!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I hope Bella gets to come home soon.. Gadget was 2 pounds at 3 months and he did good... Yes they are fragile but I believe that Bella would be fine to bring home... I would think she is on a twice a day feeding schedule...

Good luck and God bless.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
vala444 said:
Auggies Mom said:
:wink: Agreed, if she stays longer with the breeder she will be attached to her and her care, no? Good luck with whatever you decide, things happen and everybody should understand. :wink:

I agree too! :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts