Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I just don't get belly bands...

When do you use them? Constantly? Or just when you are afraid your dog may piddle (i.e. you bring him to your friends house and definitely don't want him going on their carpet)?

Do they seriously stay put? I can picture Bosco ripping the thing off or wiggling around on the floor till it slipped off.

Should you use these with puppies? I would think it would send a message that you can go whenever you want, wherever you want...

Thanks for any input!
Anna

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Im not too sure about these either I thought they were just supposed to stop them from marking :? not too sure though, Im sure someone will know though :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have ordered 3 for my boys now .
They keep them from marking in the house.
I got them from a lady that mnakes those true to size of your dog.
Breeders use them a lot and somebody in another group really recomended those to me.

It will be very good for Montana he is always cold and has hardly any hair on his belly, this will also keep him warm.
He does not mark as much as he used to he is getting old but with the new boy now I don't know how he reacts.
The new little boy of corse is not potty trained and I am hoping this will teach him a little.

·
Registered
400 Posts
LOL I used these with 2 of my other dogs and they only kept ripping them off.... AND when they weren't rippig them off the other dogs thought it was fun to rip them off of them... :roll:

·
Registered
559 Posts
im guessing these belly bands you guys speak of is only for male dogs?

i never heard of it until you mention it, it sounds interesting if it works and if its for both sexes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts