Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know you cant get enough of the prego chi! LOL

the breeder posted this pic on my wall today and i was surprised! it looks like she grew in a couple hours LMAO! :) she said she can pop as early as 9 days! omg...im so so excited! :lol:

:toothy7::blob8::headbang::cheer:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
OMG! shes flipping MASSIVE! lol im waiting on a birth too now! but mines on some guinea pigs! turns out my kinda friends been breeding her guinea pigs and i posted asking for names and she said heres are having them any day now! XD so i can get them 7 weeks after! :D im so excited for you and me now! XD x

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
she is so pretty! What does the dad look like? Taking care of chi puppies seems exciting but I would be so nervous with those tiny babies..

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
My Mom had a cute saying (I hated it as a kid LOL) "Patience is a virtue, virtue is a Grace, and Grace was a lilttle girl who wouldn't wash her face"!!! (doesn't make sense, but it's cute) Sue

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG! shes flipping MASSIVE! lol im waiting on a birth too now! but mines on some guinea pigs! turns out my kinda friends been breeding her guinea pigs and i posted asking for names and she said heres are having them any day now! XD so i can get them 7 weeks after! :D im so excited for you and me now! XD x
awww shannon thats sooooo great! they are so cute, i always see them in pet stores and are the furriest things with big eyes :) be sure to post some pics when u get her/him :D

awww, thats a nice belly :) . and so exciting ... puppies in 9 day, yay!!!!!!!!!
thankie elaine!!!! yeaaaaa!!!!

Yay she's so pretty!!! You've been so patient I'd die waiting lol
lmao trust me im barely getting any sleep!

My mom always told me "Patience is a virtue" but I am one of the most impatient people ever! I know this wait is killing you!
LMAO! i feel like im in a desert imagining a well of water just beyond that cactus!

she is so pretty! What does the dad look like? Taking care of chi puppies seems exciting but I would be so nervous with those tiny babies..
thankie teetee! well the breeder is a professional :) she even has a license :D
the dad is fluffy as well!

Awwww, she looks like such a laid back, relaxed mama. Although it's probably hard not to be when your belly is so full of puppies!
hahaha so very true~ LOL :D

SWEET! What a peaceful mommy!
thankie minnie :D

My Mom had a cute saying (I hated it as a kid LOL) "Patience is a virtue, virtue is a Grace, and Grace was a lilttle girl who wouldn't wash her face"!!! (doesn't make sense, but it's cute) Sue
ur right that doesnt make sense at all...i was trying to figure it out since this morning when i read this comment LOL... :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
awww shannon thats sooooo great! they are so cute, i always see them in pet stores and are the furriest things with big eyes :) be sure to post some pics when u get her/him :D
Yeah im SO excited XD and we are getting 2 girls! XD 7 weeks waiting though :foxes15: :( lol but who CARES! XD lol my mums MHW is giving us a out side run for FREE! im so happy! XD x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah im SO excited XD and we are getting 2 girls! XD 7 weeks waiting though :foxes15: :( lol but who CARES! XD lol my mums MHW is giving us a out side run for FREE! im so happy! XD x
wow 2 girls? :D what is a MHW? Lol! :lol: yay for free stuff!

Mummy in waiting, gorgous girl.
hehe thankie!

·
Registered
725 Posts
I love guinia pigs I had a beautiful sweet little guy years ago he was snow white with long straight hair his name was Buddy when I got my very first Shih-tzu I had buddy and I remember that the guinia pig was bigger than the puppy and they used to play together it was so cute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts