Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this may sound strange but with all the crazy things i've read about what chi's have done i don't think this will shouck anyone.

Jamoka has a thing for licking the inside of peoples belly buttons. (Inny's only) And some times while he's licking the inside he'll do a humping montion. i mean it's like everytime he sees a belly button he will fight you to get under your shirt to lick it.but he only does the humping thing like once in a while. he's been doing this for like 4months now. i really thought it would pass but now it's just strange!!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that sounds so sweet , i wish mine would do that :wink: i don't know what would cause that though ....although i sometimes have to clean mine because it gets a bit smelly :? (i wash myself every day btw) from soap rests etc

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JOLIE'SMOM said:
No offense intended but can i just say Ewwwwwwww! :shock: I just got a vision of stinky belly buttons... :tongue1:
LOL Jolie :oops: it's oh k i under stand lol this is what i knew was going to happen! but it's oh k but i'm GLAD i'm not alone!!!

and it's not like we can stop him bc he getts mad and wants to fight!
Like tyson he wants to climb in :?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Okay thank god that my filmore is not weird. He does that to my husband's belly button ONLY and it is almost like there is something in there and he is gonna get it or else. It was funny at first, but drives hubby crazy and he pushes him away and he always fights to get back... lol :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts