Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My camera was obviously doing something weird - there really isn't anything on his chest except white fur.

I have tried to get some pics of Bandit and Ares playing, but they have all come out blurry. This is the best one and you can barely see Ares in the corner.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So cute Dawna! :) Looks like the boys are getting along well.
My play pictures come out blurry too, so I film instead.
For some reason though my camera won't film longer
than 9 seconds, can't capture too much in that short
time.

How are you feeling with Ares around, tired, overwhelmed,
happy, all of the above, lol?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So cute Dawna! :) Looks like the boys are getting along well.
My play pictures come out blurry too, so I film instead.
For some reason though my camera won't film longer
than 9 seconds, can't capture too much in that short
time.

How are you feeling with Ares around, tired, overwhelmed,
happy, all of the above, lol?
Let's go with all of the above. I don't sleep the whole night for puppy training, and I had forgotten just how busy a small puppy can be. And I wouldn't trade it for a full nights sleep.

The boys are doing very well. There have only been a couple of instances where Bandit snapped at Ares. Mostly they play and Bandit barks at the bigger dog and cats to "protect" Ares.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Aww, that belly rub pic is sooo sweet. :) Both of our girls love belly rubs too, but Ella is obsessed with them! When you stop, she will paw at your hand to get you to start up again. :D I have trouble getting good pics of our dogs too, so I don't take nearly as many as I'd like to. :sad1:

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Very cute! I love it! I have to change my camera setting to "continous" or "action" to get play running shots. Not sure if your camera has that or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts