Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the stuff on here about it but am unsure when it comes to the dosage. What i'd read tells how many mg to give but my dropper is ml's. I am a little paranoid about giving too much and i want to give it to him now. it's children's and it's 12.5 mg per. Active ingredient is diphenhydramine.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I use the tabs and cut into thirds I think it is ninja is 7.2 lbs though he despises the liquid can't get it in him he shakes his head and more ends up on me then in him! I put the tab in cheese lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Mix with babyfood!! They tend to totally hate the taste of the liquid. Babyfood makes it all better. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I just use a little syringe and squirt it down their throat and they barely know what happened. Although Pip probably wouldn't mind the taste as he'll eat ANYTHING. :lol:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Lulu & Boo totally freaked out when I went down the throat. More ended up on me & their fur than down their throat. hahaha The babyfood (beechnut chicken) made it much more enjoyable for everyone involved. ;)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Lulu & Boo totally freaked out when I went down the throat. More ended up on me & their fur than down their throat. hahaha The babyfood (beechnut chicken) made it much more enjoyable for everyone involved. ;)
Oh my word ninja too!!!! And he'll literally eat ANYTHING! I just ended up getting the tabs way way easier he scourfes down the cheese so fast he doesn't even know its there lol

Prada on the other hand eats the cheese or meat and spit out the pill over and over also will not let the liquid in her mouth lol I've only had to use it once for her when she got stung by a bee thank goodness

Sheesh

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
the fast melts(children's benedryl tablets) they're 12.5mg each, just do the math..;) and break to said pieces..mine love the grape flavor. Abby gets 1/8 but Lady gets 1/4.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I mix ours with the little crumbs of Stella & Chewy's Carnivore Crunch and Carnivore Kisses that end up on the bottoms of the packages. They will eat it instantly. Also makes me feel like I am not wasting those crumbs!
For us, since the S&C treats are already tried and true products I do not have to worry about upset tummy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts