Chihuahua People Forum banner

Benjamin's pics

956 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  rms3402 
#1 ·
#6 ·
He is really precious! What a sweet face! :)

So this is your daughter's dog right? Do you have any pets?

#10 ·
My son and his girlfriend/mate (like a daughter in law), have been blessed with their canine son (as my son Patrick calls him!) FYI - in future posts I will refer Benjamin's human family as: Grandmommy (me - Aelita), Daddy (my son Patrick) and Mommy (Priscilla). Hopefully, there won't be any confusion. I rather think that I might not be the only Grandmommy to a Chi here?

I joined this site not only for myself, but representing the kids too. Patrick just opened his new business a year and four months ago and he puts in at the least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep his shop going and build up security and meet goals. Priscilla helps him and has her future goals she is working on, so they have very little time to devote to any forums. They check emails and a little Facebook every morning and then back to business.

By the way, Benjamin is at the store with them during the day and from what I hear, he is a really good little guard doggie!:nwinkwink:

#14 ·
Thank you for the reply Aelita. :)
I'm happy to have you here, and am looking
forward to getting to know you and your grandson. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.