Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, quick question. Bentley is just over 7 months now and he still has a few baby teeth. From what I can see, he really just has the baby canines. I felt them and they are extremely loose. Do you think they will still just fall out? I remember Beverly losing her baby canines pretty late. The vet said if they aren't out by 8 months that he may need to have them removed (I don't like putting dogs under unless I have to).

Since they are super loose they will probably come out by themselves, right? I have been giving him lots of things to chew on. He had a bully stick for the first time over the weekend and loved it so much! Beverly wasn't interested, lol. I guess she will stick with Nylabones.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I would just keep a close eye and they should fall out themselves if they are loose. I had the same issue with millie around the 7 month mark and they have all fallen out now I was really worried at the time thinking she was going to have to be put to sleep and have them removed but everything was smooth and they came out :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts