Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Bessie & Barnie beds. I think they are better than the Legitimutt ones but when it comes to blankets Legitimutt wins the competition.

BG & Sonny steal the B&B big bed and leave Scarlett the small one LOL

Scarlett with her first large Legitimutt blanket

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine too! I have both the beds and blankets from both companies. I like both but B&B has better beds and I like the sizing better on the Legitimutt blankets. Ours still look great even with a puppy in the house!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree as I learned from folks here. I also own both beds and blankets from each company so I could compare between the two. :)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Haha, love how BG & Sonny made Scarlett take the smaller bed.

Thanks for posting your input, it's so helpful to hear what people's opinions are on products. I have BB blankets and do love them but might have to try a Legitimutt one to in the future.

Do you have a BB outdoor bed? I've been thinking about getting one for my 2 to use out on the deck.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I have an outdoor BB too. I have used it inside mostly though with a puppy in the house I need it to help from accidents and it did well. I have not tried it outside yet.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love the Bessie and Barnie beds too! I like that they double as a landing pad. Mine race around and then jump and land on the beds....moving immediately into rolling around and wrestling!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
we have at least 6 of the Bessie and Barney beds ( 2 are the outdoor kind but we use them inside. ) my girls love them all , and the cover does wash nicely.... you just have to be careful when you take the cover off, not to break the ties inside that are around the pillow.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LOL, Love it! Love them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts