Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
I reckon they no me and joined purposly with the intentions of starting on me. They knew alot about me and the sites Im on and their first post was in my names thing.. and thats where they stayed... they never introduced themselves or anything. Thanks for everyones support... racheal...Vicki...Jayne... and everyone else, mods and admin you do a wondeful job :wave:

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
a newbie. Their first post was to me.. :? never introduced themselves or spoke in any other threads. Though they did say they just changed their username? I HIGHLY DOUBT!
The only thing is they can sign up to a new username... and start again... or get friendly with everyne and start again you know? I wouldnt wanna be chatting to them all nice when there behind another computer screen with a BIG GRIN on their face/s! :(

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
a newbie. Their first post was to me.. :? never introduced themselves or spoke in any other threads. Though they did say they just changed their username? I HIGHLY DOUBT!
The only thing is they can sign up to a new username... and start again... or get friendly with everyne and start again you know? I wouldnt wanna be chatting to them all nice when there behind another computer screen with a BIG GRIN on their face/s! :(
Don't worry about it. If anybody starts giving you a hard time, just PM a mod. And we're all here to back you up too. :)

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
I reckon they no me and joined purposly with the intentions of starting on me. They knew alot about me and the sites Im on and their first post was in my names thing.. and thats where they stayed... they never introduced themselves or anything. Thanks for everyones support... racheal...Vicki...Jayne... and everyone else, mods and admin you do a wondeful job :wave:
.................................................. Stef, I reckon it was Rowe from the other site we go on she can be quite nasty and she said she used to belong here before!

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
hey iv got the british chi club show tommoz best baby boy said they would be there !?!
Frankly, I think people like that are all talk and no action. It's very easy to hide behind a computer screen and act tough and even threatening. My opinion is that she's a complete coward and so envious of us (for having something we feel passionately about) that she can't bear it.

I hope you won't give that person a 2nd thought. Just concentrate on doing well and having a good time. :wave:

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.