Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
chihuahua-lady said:
hey iv got the british chi club show tommoz best baby boy said they would be there !?!
Frankly, I think people like that are all talk and no action. It's very easy to hide behind a computer screen and act tough and even threatening. My opinion is that she's a complete coward and so envious of us (for having something we feel passionately about) that she can't bear it.

I hope you won't give that person a 2nd thought. Just concentrate on doing well and having a good time. :wave:
Yep, I agree! :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Vicki dont give them a 2nd thought. But you no Jacobs a star... if she is there she'll see what a real GOD'S GIFT is :wink: But hey keep an eye out for a lady with 4 chis showing the boy... and has a girl that looks like Paris's tinkerbelle LMAO!
You'll be fine... the most she could do is look! :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Yes that said that too Kari the list of their remarks would be never ending. The lesbian remarks got to me the most.... Im not at all against lesbians gays or any sexuality... but the fact Im not and they just came out with it. And I know they were a girl but they were saying sickening things... and were calling me things and saying I fancy them and stalk them. When they were the one that slipped up that theyd found me through other sites by saying they know all the other sites Im on. They obviously traced me through them and know that I dont chat much at all on other sites and obviously new that they would more likely to get a reply from me on here :roll:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.