Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondered what everyone thinks is the best thing to clean up those little accidents? My puppy pie is being house trained and he has the occasional little mishap when I miss him pee'in. I know that the smell attracts them back to the same point so want something that gets rid of the smell we humans cant smell. And so that my house don't start smelling of pee!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
karen we cant get that product here and as far as i knoweither can ppl in the uk
so i use zoflora anti bac spray and then i wash with a white vinegar solution also bought in a spray, you can get both in savers or wilkinsons

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Any biological washing powder will work too. I use it for clothes washing, floors, surfaces(where the pets have walked) and outside in the run too!:D

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I get Bob martin stain and odour remover from tesco's ,it's great when you have a cat with IBS and misses the tray.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I reccomend any cleaning product, really. I forget the name, but at your local grocery store- in the pet isle- you can usually find a good quality stain and odor remover for those accidents, and for pretty cheap, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts