Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a new grill. it's called the Optigrill by T-Fal. i am aiming to eat more healthier at home and nothing beats grilling things! so i tried some recipes today and was very happy with the results! thought i'd share with you guys incase you wanted to see what this baby can do! tried out some vegies, fruit and chicken.

this took a while to cook since they were all different settings and preparation like marination for the chicken was a bit. loved it! can't wait to cook some burgers...sandwhiches...fish...steak! :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
That's pretty sweet! How does the food taste in comparison to using a regular grill? My mom used to have the George Forman grill and I didn't care too much for the flavor of the chicken.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty sweet! How does the food taste in comparison to using a regular grill? My mom used to have the George Forman grill and I didn't care too much for the flavor of the chicken.
i had the first george forman grill when it came out so im not sure how his latest ones are like but that was nothing compared to this grill! the chicken cooked PERFECTLY. even though u cant open the top while it's cooking to check on it, the results are amazing. perfectly cooked on both sides. i loved how easy it was to pick the button and the sensor it has to know how hot it's getting to the temp u want it to be ^^

does it cook like the Foreman grill??
to me it cooks better but that was comparing to the original one. i had issues cooking potatoes with that one so i gave up and junked it lmao! :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
i had the first george forman grill when it came out so im not sure how his latest ones are like but that was nothing compared to this grill! the chicken cooked PERFECTLY. even though u cant open the top while it's cooking to check on it, the results are amazing. perfectly cooked on both sides. i loved how easy it was to pick the button and the sensor it has to know how hot it's getting to the temp u want it to be ^^

does it cook like the Foreman grill??
to me it cooks better but that was comparing to the original one. i had issues cooking potatoes with that one so i gave up and junked it lmao!
Awesome! This is something worth looking into. As I love grilled food but Chicago winters are tough for grilling outside (though it's been rather mild lately) This indoor grill seems like a great alternative.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! This is something worth looking into. As I love grilled food but Chicago winters are tough for grilling outside (though it's been rather mild lately) This indoor grill seems like a great alternative.
yes! it gets real cold in NY as well! ;p its really easy to cleanup the plates too ^^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts