Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
We have so many chi babies, it is hard to choose..lol, but these are some of my favs:
Spikey and Bandy.

This is my group shot..lol

My all time fav of Buster (and grand daughter)

Fav of Kona as a baby

Fav of Neko

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Poppet took the most beautiful pictures. I know it's wrong, but I loved him best of any pet I've ever had, and though I now have my little ones, I still miss him so much and even their love and company just can't fill the void left when he died.

One of my favorites is in my sig. He was sleeping and totally out. He always slept like a human being with his head out of the covers. This next one is tiny (one day I'll upload the full size) but is a black and white pic that I use as my avatar a lot. An online buddy used a photo editing system to make his tail "wag" for me.

But my all-time favorite picture is this one. I took it in the car with my cellphone on the way to my mother's house. Boo was alseep but Poppet was just looking at me. It was just a few weeks before his death, and maybe it's just all of the diffused lighting caused by the sunset and poor mpeg quality of the cell phone, but it's got such an ethereal feel to it. Everytime I look at the full-sized image of this picture, I feel as if he was trying to tell me something(it's there in his eyes)...maybe something of his passing. I can never look at it without crying, so I keep the original tucked away in a photo album. It makes me happy, sad, elated, depressed, hopeful, loved, and lonely all at once. Crazy, huh?

I've a favorite pic of the girls and Boo too, but I'll post those later when I compose myself a bit. Just a wee bit weepy right now.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
How gloriously feminine Emma looks in that pic. It's strange how human-like they can look without actually resembling a human. She looks like a little girl in her Sunday best.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts