Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little wonka has finally stopped growing (she is about 6 months and the vet said she wouldn't be getting much bigger at all) and now I want to buy her a really nice hoodie to match mine. Does anyone know the best place to buy a hoodie for a chi?

I've been looking to either buy a black one or brown one for her, but can't really find any.

-Jess

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I got Bella's at the pet store...they had them saying " Root's " etc...but I must tell you she hates the hood and I cannot keep it up on her head LOL

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ebay is great for hoddies :D

i like pucci and puppia because they are good quality..there is always a few on ebay... you can search worldwide most people send worldwide :D

tyke only has jackets that have hoods and they always fall down over his head :roll: i had to have them pined back!

star x

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I've got two hoodies in the mail for Cooper from Glamour Dog. They had a small selection, but I thought they looked nice. Well, that makes sense... I bought two of them. LOL Sometimes, I don't realize what a dork I am until after the fact.

Good thing I've got Rachael to put me in my place. (Because I know she'll see that and have something to say about it.)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
I've got two hoodies in the mail for Cooper from Glamour Dog. They had a small selection, but I thought they looked nice. Well, that makes sense... I bought two of them. LOL Sometimes, I don't realize what a dork I am until after the fact.

Good thing I've got Rachael to put me in my place. (Because I know she'll see that and have something to say about it.)
How'd I miss this thread?? :scratch: I nearly passed up a perfectly good opportunity to put Cooper's mom in her place. We realize you're a dork long before the fact so I guess it averages out. :tard: :dark1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts