Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to order a Puppia step in harness in XS but wondered if GW Little is a good place to buy from?

Thanks in advance!!:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love GW Little, they have a great return policy and i think today theres an extra 20 % off for the holiday. but i have always bought my puppias on ebay, i found the prices to be alittle better. i think the xs step in isnt offfered in most of the patterns. its offered in the solid color mesh puppia. those are nice. xs is very small in a step in. Minnie wears a xs over the head and a size small in a step in.
so, just price shop around to find the best deal and who has a good exchange policy just in case its not a good fit.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
that one looks nice, i like the flowers :) . i've ordered one harness from
gw little, not a puppia , but a susan lanci, very expensive but its gorgeous. and its very comforatable on minnie. nice and lightweight. its the step in tinkies garden one that has crystals and flowers.
if i remember right, if you need to exchange a harness, you can print out a return shipping label, so you dont even have to pay to ship it back for an exchange.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I thought it was pretty cute too!! I've heard their return policy is great but hopefully I won't have to use it. Can't wait to get it!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lol my first thought was "best place to order puppies" I nearly choked on my drink. lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts