Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Pixie started her (3rd) season August 5th - when is the best time to have her spayed following this?

Now the time has come im getting anxious about it. :confused:
We've only ever had large breed dogs and ive never worried, but Pixie is so precious and small...I am only deciding to actually do it now due to the apparent cancer/health risks Ive heard about if left unspayed?
(We werent intending on breeding her and have a fully secure garden and wouldnt take her 'out' during heats)

It will be £200 from our local vet
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.