Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We spent most the day outside, hubby gardening and building a above ground planters box for James grave, CJ playing in his kiddie pool with Rocki, Daisy and I playing ball. I tried to get some videos of her playing, because omg she would go after the ball end up doing a nose dive, a summersalt, and than get the ball. Or she get the ball come running at me full blast and than surve off and go in another direction. She even tried to steal Rockis piggie toy and that didn't go over well, lol.

After all the playing, Daisy was panting so she got some water, and than she got a cooled off with some water. Than my son thought that since Rocki was having so much fun in the kiddie pool that Daisy MUST join in too. Sadly Daisy doesn't care for water still. Rocki was the same way so we're hoping she'll get better. So we sat under the umberlla and cooled off since Mommy is very light skinned and burns easily in the sun and drank water.

So here are some pictures of a wet Daisy or as my hubby calls her a water soaked rat. Poor little thing was so tuckered out after we got in that she fell asleep.

Rocki and Daisy with food and water, Cj brought them, lol sadly he brought them cat food instead of the dog food. But the water was the importation thing.

Looking for Daddy out by the veggie garden.

Watching Rocki play with CJ in the kiddie pool.

Than her trying to do her modest modeling.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shes likes Grandma too, but sadly Grandma isnt too fond of her. Grandma sees her twice a week when she picks up big brother Cj for those day for Grandparent time. But Mommy probably comes first her in her books because I buy her treats in her size and her sisters size, I really need to get the ingrediants for homemade dog treats again. I also tuck her in at night in her crate. I'll tell her to go lay down and Mommy will tuck her in. Lol I know spoiled. Rocki doesn't like blankets, she destroys them, so she get kisses before bedtime, and they both get babied talked to.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mine curls up under the covers next to me... And we wrestle almost every night. She's kind of butch for a female Chihuahua mix LOL never wears anything girly... But she's spoiled too! She gets lots of treats and good dog food :) And we train almost daily and go places a lot. She loves training... She knows training time equals treat time!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Rocki does great with her, expect once in a while she forgets that shes like a giant to Daisy and accidently steps on her. But they adore each other, at least thats the front their showing everyone.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you! Her coloring reminds me of my family dog that had to be put down sadly the day before my birthday. I know they don't look indentical but its close.

Mugzy

Her sister was black and white but when I held Daisy and we stared into each others eyes it was like everything stopped and it was just her and I. And I had a feeling that Mugzy sent her to me, I still feel that way. Even my mom remarks how much she looks like Mguzy.

I couldn't of asked for a better small dog.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts