Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is betsy,after just losing my bulldog its taken me a few days to get used to this little dynamo ,but i think she is a sweet heart,karen

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hi Karen,

I'm sorry about your Bulldog. Your new addition is beautiful. I'll be on the lookout for more pictures of Betsy. :) Do you have any other pets?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Karen,

I'm sorry about your Bulldog. Your new addition is beautiful. I'll be on the lookout for more pictures of Betsy. :) Do you have any other pets?
No other pets,I had 14 months of looking after a very sick bulldog so did not have time for my kids really,and given that betsy is a live wire I doubt I will have any other pets for a while,karen

·
Registered
725 Posts
Aww she's adorable I have a puppy too. They really do have allot of get up and went LOL don't thèy Charlie defiantly keeps me on my toes that's for sure.how old is your little one. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your bulldog I know how hard it can be to lose a very loved pet.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Betsy is 11 weeks,Its going to take some time to get used to her size ,house breaking going better than I thought it would ,pups are hard work but given it took Annie 18 months to be completely house trained she was very very stubborn!,I think I will manage with betsy ,karen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts