Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up Addy on Monday. Sorry this post is so late. The time change has been killing me all week. I never did get to make up the extra hour of sleep...especially with a new baby in the house.

She is a Doll! Just sweet as can be and very smart! My husband did not want another but has already fallen for her;) The other 2 are still getting adjusted to having her around. She is soooo much smaller than they are. She weighed an even 2lbs at the vet this week. She will be 12 weeks tomorrow.

My daughter giving Addy kisses

Mia and Bailey checking her out

This is my son getting kisses from Addy. She LOVES kids. She is always running in their room looking for them and cries if they are sleeping or at school. So cute.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, how precious, I love the last pic! She looks like a tiny little fox..Congratultions on the addition to the family. Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congratulations! I love her color. She looks like a sweetie.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh Addy, you are so very precious! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I just love little Addy - her color is so cool. I can't wait to see what her adult coat looks like! She's on the same track Mari was as far as weight goes. I remember just how tiny she was then & remember how big the others pups were in comparison. She'll so be bossing them around in no time though. It always seems like the smallest takes charge! LOL

·
Registered
253 Posts
She's a beauty! I got a male the 3rd time around just love him to death. My girls are doing fine w/ him. Chloe took right to him and Sophie needed more time but has now accepted him.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Congratulations! I am in love with her!!
Her coloring is stunning. She makes me want another chi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts