Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better light. :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I absolutely love that bed!

I have been looking for a hidey hole bed for Jaxx. I love that that one has the hidey hole and a soft cushion before the hidey hole

·
Registered
563 Posts
You know, the first pic, I thought you installed a light in the bed!!! XD

But you mentioned in the other thread it's suade, still going back to the bed that LS has or the couch

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all!!! :daisy:

Haha!! I was pointing a flashlight at the bed while snapping pics with my phone. :lol:

I would reply to you all individually, but I've landed on bed rest. After a week of ER visits and hospital stays, I've found out I have some herniated discs and a possible bone infection. I'm not a great patient, and this bed rest thingie sucks!! How can I take pics of The Wees like this?? ;) :lol: Oh well, I'll make up for lost time when I get this sorted out. Watch out Wees, Mama is gonna come back with a vengeance. hehehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Minnie ,my dachshund would LOVE this bed!
I would suggest the large size for a dachshund. The small one I have is 14X12. The cushion measuring from where it starts outside of the bed, to where it meets the back of the bed is 17". The 14x12 are outside measurements. This size is good for 6 lbs. and under. For Chi's, 3 can snuggle in there together comfortably. :) 4 will fit, but they'd be squished together. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Oh...m....g my bf had a herniated disc before. Painnnnnn! How in the world did u get it? Were u running with the chis outside then decided to be a backflip but missed and hit the ground real hard on ur back? :( I hope ur bedrest is a good relaxing one T!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh...m....g my bf had a herniated disc before. Painnnnnn! How in the world did u get it? Were u running with the chis outside then decided to be a backflip but missed and hit the ground real hard on ur back? :( I hope ur bedrest is a good relaxing one T!
Yes girl, it involves MUCH pain. :/ I'm not sure how I got it. I have chronic back and neck problems. Have since some crazy lady rear ended me 8/10 years ago. It's just become progressively worse. The drs always wanna dope you up with pain pills, muscle relaxers, etc. I've always refused it in fear of addiction and I have so many responsibilities with my mom being blind, my youngest is very involved in softball and school, the 4 pups, the list goes on. What they told me was that chronic pain, with no relief alters many things within your system. My white blood cell count has been through the roof for about a year. So finally my body won over my mind. :lol: Landed me in the hospital Friday, and have pretty much been there off and on since then. MRI is scheduled for tomorrow. That'll give the docs a course of action. Surgery, antibiotic therapy, steroid treatment, or a combo of all. It's pretty scary, but I'm staying positive. Laying in this bed 24/7 is driving me nuts! I gave in to pain Meds Friday. This **** hurts! I've had 2 natural child births, and would do that 5 times a day over this. But I'll be fine. Hopefully this will all be resolved over the next few weeks.

Hahaha, girl!!! I laughed out loud at me running with the Chi's and doing a back flip. :lol: :lol:

Thank you!!! It's a PIA laying here doing nothing. :/

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
U know what helped my bf with his back pain?..a chiropractor not a doctor. There's some amazing ones out there,and thankfully he got one when he got into his car accident as well that totaled his car. But he had the herniated disc before the event it just wasn't this bad in pain. He's been going for so many months I lost count and now he doesn't complain about it anymore. I know some people say and even doctors reccomend back surgery but that is one risky surgery as it can work....but then again u might paralyze ur back for life...one wrong cut and its over,:( for some reason when I read ur 2 child natural births reply I read it as ur 2 natural chips :lol: I hope the MRI goes well tomaro!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
U know what helped my bf with his back pain?..a chiropractor not a doctor. There's some amazing ones out there,and thankfully he got one when he got into his car accident as well that totaled his car. But he had the herniated disc before the event it just wasn't this bad in pain. He's been going for so many months I lost count and now he doesn't complain about it anymore. I know some people say and even doctors reccomend back surgery but that is one risky surgery as it can work....but then again u might paralyze ur back for life...one wrong cut and its over,:( for some reason when I read ur 2 child natural births reply I read it as ur 2 natural chips :lol: I hope the MRI goes well tomaro!
I've tried Chiro's, Physical therapy, neurologist, family care physician, every med they give for this kind of injury. My options now are cortisone injections or surgery. :/ Tried massage too. I'm at a dead end with this, and far to active to lay on my arse. :lol: I'm scared to death to have the surgery, but looks like that's what's on the table at this point. Right now I'm unable to even walk. 2/3 minutes and my legs are collapsing. Not to mention the pain. But it hasn't taken away my appetite, nor my sense of humor yet. :lol: I mopped the floor today sitting on the floor. Haha!!! I do not sit or lay still very good. :lol:

Two natural chips. Hahahahaha!!!! One weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., the other 7 lbs., 12 oz. Then along came Ms. 8 lb., 6 oz., born via c~section. All of my chips are grown now. :lol: :cheer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts