Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone mentioned pig ears in another thread and I thought I'd post about these things... they're called Better than Ears - the pig ear alternative. The package says they're highly digestible and low in fat (50% lower than real pig ears - their crude fat is ONLY 3%). You can also break them to give a smaller amount instead of trying to wrestle away a pig ear from your chi.

HA! Maximum file error messages cannot stop me!!

Pardon Cooper's satan eyes... Dad doesn't have a program that removes red-eye. Cooper loves these things, even when I only give him about half of one!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tik0z said:
yay for less poop =X whats in it?
These are the bacon flavored: corn and soy flour, water, wheat bran, dried cheese powder, corn oil, bacon flavor... and other stuff I don't want to spell.

They're manufactured by Targeted Pet Treats LLC in Pennsylvania. The website has a little info - http://www.betterthanears.com and the flash intro makes me laugh, so you know at least the website rocks!

I don't know if you can get them in the UK or Europe... I bought them at WalMart yesterday but you can also get them at large chain pet stores in the US. You can contact them at [email protected] for info on where you can buy them.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'll have to look for those, thanks!!

Cindie - I bought a couple of greenies for Angel. I gave her one and she inhaled the whole thing in seconds. Scared me that it would be too easy for her to choke on a piece of it so I am afraid to give her the other one. She did love it though. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts