Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betty is a show dog, and her lines are excellent. Because of that, her other mommy (co-owner) wants a litter. So, she had her date a few weekends ago, and is now looking to be an expectant mommy!

About 1 1/2-2 weeks from her due date, she will go back to the breeders house for the birth.. I so would not handle that well. And a week after the babies are born, she will come back here with me.

SOOO, this will be her pregnancy/baby thread! I will have weekly pics of her body until she leaves, and then PUPPIES!

Betty had a few "dates", starting on the 9th of May, and a few days after that...

A week ago (May 18th, 2009):

(Even tho she is laying down, you can see her "tuck" in her waist there)

Today (May 24th, 2009):

(No longer had the tuck)

And just because she's cute:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Guys! You're making her head swell. ;)

As you can see, she was less than pleased with me taking her picture today ("No mom, I feel fat!").

We will be back in a week with new body pics, and will try and get the SO to hold her with her leash on so we can get good belly pics too.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, so this weekends pics are a little late:

She seems to be filling out downwards instead of side ways.. either way, I hope she stays healthy and happy. Man, it's going to be hard letting her go for 3 weeks. :(

*notices FatDog insists on being in the pictures constantly now!*

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL Poor fatdog, I am pretty sure they used her as a baby making machine. :( She's got hangy boobies, and the perma "belly". Her boobies used to hang to the GROUND, since she's lost so much weight they have risen, which is good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts