Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Betty, Mom & Grandpa take a walk in the woods (PIC HEAVY)

She had such a great time! This is actually property my great grandfather used to own, then donated to the gov't for a park.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I'd like to pretend she went on all those logs on her own, but she didn't. LOL We put her there. She is such a wuss!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww those logs look awfully dangerous! LOL~ poor girl hehehe :p looks like tons of fun in the grass though! whnever we take dexter out he always chooses the highest grasses to run through like a jungle o_o

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! :) Betty sure did enjoy herself in that long grass, sniffing and searching for gosh knows what!

We did actually find a ton of mushrooms! I got some pictures of those too - the ones we went specifically to find "puff balls" my dad calls them were not ready and got no pics of those (way too small at this time, just starting out really). Such a let down! But I saw some other neat ones. :) One was a humerous shape. ;) ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love Betty!! Looks like a great time. Fantastic pictures! Loved them!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Kelly-
Betty is such a cutie! How's she doing? She looks really good! I just love the pictures of her on the fallen tree trunk. What a little dare devil she is! You don't post pics enough. I need more!!! ;)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a wonderful walk, Dad telling me stories about growing up there: camping, fishing, the bridge, etc. When he was a kid, the trees were all just wee and now they're so big. It's so nice to be able to spend time with him, remembering.

Betty is SO not a daredevil! LOL She was soooo pouty everytime we put her on a log. Poor girl! Grandpa is so mean. ;)

I'm glad everyone enjoys my little monkey as much as I do! :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Just look at that sweet lil face!! Cute as a button! :) Too dainty and cute for the logs, poor girl lol Log climbing is for big chi boys...or skinny long leggers like Willy LOL!! :) Adorable pics! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts