Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... APPLE TREE BRANCHES!

HAHHAA!

We had these in the house, to move to our bird room... Betty thought she'd sample them. YUM!

Tentative at first...

THEN A HUNGRY MONSTER! RAAWR!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lol! I love Betty the hungry monster! She is so beautiful!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh Betty you are sooooooo cute! But dogs don't eat trees, they eat the birds that live in the trees!! Silly girl! :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looove those pictures of her! She is such a character!

She really went to town, and out of the blue too - she isn't normally a "chewy" dog. I laughed so hard I could hardly take the pictures (hence the crap quality).

You know, Tracy, I -tried- to tell her that, but she thinks the branches are just as good. ;)

I think it stems from when we were at a dog-party, Betty fell in love wth a 90+lb mix of a friend, and since HE was chewing sticks.. SHE decided to chew sticks. Which she had never done, or showed interest in before.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
LoL. This reminds me of a product I just spotted on Best Bully. They're called FetchStix and are basically sticks for your dogs to chew and play fetch with. 10 dollars for a pack of three. Apparently, every dog needs Vermont hardwood to satisfy his/her fetching needs. Maybe you ought to grab some more applewood branches and go into business for yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts