Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt find a thread on this,but in the Uk it came out on dvd monday! Who got it and watched it:p

I loved it!Not as good as the first one granted and alot of the orginal actors/voices are diffrent but papi and his owner are the same:) But for a cute kids film its deffo worth a watch :) And if you love animals and disney you will love it.

Also the pups are so cute,theirs a little fawn long haired girl with a white patch on her head and shes adorable!!!

matty x

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I tried to watch it but Zoey was going crazy and wanted to play with the dogs on TV so we had to turn it off. I did take a video of her. Just need to figure out to post it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My kids, hubby and I watched it the first day it came out, Feb 1st I believe it was , I thought it was just adorable! I did miss the original actors though.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I tried to watch it but Zoey was going crazy and wanted to play with the dogs on TV so we had to turn it off. I did take a video of her. Just need to figure out to post it.
nawww that sounds so cute :)

i have seen it i thought it was awesome , they did a good job in finding dogs that look so much alike for their doubles :) , the only way i noticed with papi was because the white on his chest was different but looked like the same dog otherwise :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
I got it when it came out here in the US and still haven't found time to watch it, maybe I'll do that today while everyone is at school! I looked at all the pictures online for it and the puppies are definately cute.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Saw it the same day it came out Lol - Loved it!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think their portrayel of a dog show is somewhat unrealistic lol. I can't say no to watching anything with chihuahuas in though. I even go mad about the kenco coffee advert where the chihuahua has to carry the coffee in a little backpack....it never gets old

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I think their portrayel of a dog show is somewhat unrealistic lol. I can't say no to watching anything with chihuahuas in though. I even go mad about the kenco coffee advert where the chihuahua has to carry the coffee in a little backpack....it never gets old
it was more like a pageant you see for humans wasnt it lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just recently bought the first Beverly Hills chihuahua when I found out the second was on DVD. I still have yet to buy the second but I rented it and watched it. I still prefer the first one the best. I don't like how in the second one they changed almost everything! It was super cute though! I love the puppies!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The first was deffo better but the puppys were so cute! And I love chole's necklace!
Is papi supposed to be mixed ?It doesnt say just that hes rescued but he just looks diffrent to all the other dogs lol x hes adorable though either way

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
My OH brought me the dvd on Saturday actually as a nice surprise.
I enjoyed it, but i have to say i wasnt impressed with the new actors, it just wasnt the same for me.
The dogs were all adorable though.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
The first was deffo better but the puppys were so cute! And I love chole's necklace!
Is papi supposed to be mixed ?It doesnt say just that hes rescued but he just looks diffrent to all the other dogs lol x hes adorable though either way
i dont think he is meant to be a mix in the show , but he does look like a mix , maybe crossed with dachshund

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
First many of the "actor" chi-s were rescued. I heard about that with the first movie. Now I stopped off at a RedBox to rent it yesterday for the kids to watch and the thing wasn't working. I am glad to hear that it is indeed out. I can't stand Disney movies but if there are chi-s in it...well that is another story isn't it !!

I was just going on here to post and ask if it was out yest and if anyone saw it....thanks for all of the help. Will have to have it in for the next time the kids have a movie night

1 - 16 of 16 Posts