Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my husband did our first 5k today. We pushed Beverly and Bentley in their stroller and they absolutely loved it!

Me and my husband before the race:

Me and the dogs afterward:

The dogs wearing the medals we got for finishing:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Aww well done Katie!!! Go you! And this may sound weird but you and your hubby have great teeth, I have a total weakness for a nice set of nashers. Is that weird? Probably LOL.

Bev and Bentley are looking great, how is Bev feeling? And bentleys coat is really starting to come in now he's a wee hairy dude eh!! Great photos :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beverly is feeling much better. She isn't as playful with Bentley as she used to be. I hope she gets back to where she runs around with him again because he is sad without her!

I have a thing about teeth too! That's a huge compliment, thank you!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Beverly is feeling much better. She isn't as playful with Bentley as she used to be. I hope she gets back to where she runs around with him again because he is sad without her!

I have a thing about teeth too! That's a huge compliment, thank you!
Thats great to hear!! Glad she's feeling better my two send her doggy hugs. I can't believe how amazing Bentleys coat is looking, he looks amazing!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Congratulations on running your first 5k! My SIL just ran her first marathon but I'm just happy to be able to walk 5k. I love that you took the dogs with you in their stroller, I bet had a great time. Bentley is looking so grown up and glad to hear that Beverly is feeling better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts