1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yes! I'll be going to see it, I loved the first movie too

·
Registered
881 Posts
Eeeeeeeek I'm so excited, perry barks at the tv when the 1st one is on (yes I watch it a lot lol) if only they would let me bring him into the cinema :) I will be going to see it the day it comes out :D

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I LOVED the first movie, didn't want to see it at first but then I saw it and I actually cried during it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Big angry Q-Tip.. hahahah

We will be getting this. The first one is one of my daughters favorite movies.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yeah i will prob get the dvd or bluray.
I enjoyed the first one.
I do get all the dog movies though. haha!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I hadn't realized there was another movie coming out. My 10 year old son watches the first movie every chance he gets. I've personally seen it about a dozen times! But it is such a cute movie that I don't mind watching it over and over with him. Hopefully the 2nd movie is as good as the first.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Nope, no Drew Barrymore and no Jamie Lee Curtis..but still going to get it...:) more chihuahuas...LOL

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
ooh I can't wait. I didnt' realize they were making another. The one long haired tan and white pup reminds me of Lisa's chloe on here. :)
I don't think drew barrymore is doing chloe's voice, at least it didn't sound like it to me.
I can see what you mean, especially after the box cover picture - she is even wearing pink shades! :D

Oh and I looked this up and the voice of Chloe this time will be Odette Yustman (sorry never heard of her before???) And Booooo, it is not scheduled for release until Feb. 1, 2011 - I don't know if I can wait that long! LOL

·
Registered
56 Posts
i WILL be getting this one as well. i bought the first one as soon as it came out on DVD. for my first viewing of it, Cookie layed on my lap the whole time, and watched it along with me. when i first brought Peanut home, we had him watch the movie with Cookie. i think i'll start a tradition: watching both films on their birthdays!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Yes when it comes out on dvd I am going to get it.CAN"T WAIT.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Haha Sarah--I just said the same thing to Ivy. How it was funny how nice the puppies were yet Chloe & Papi not so much! Looks like it's going to be another great movie. I can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I can't believe I have not even seen the first one. I look for it in the stores but I can't find it. I guess I will go online and order it there.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I can't believe I have not even seen the first one. I look for it in the stores but I can't find it. I guess I will go online and order it there.
I got my DVD copy off eBay for only like $5 with free shipping - just gotta hunt around for the best deals.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts