Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
or I think that is what I have...

Weds (sept 8) I went to work feeling alittle Nausea but thought it was from cereal/milk I had from breakfast...walked over to Pentagon to watch a 9/11 ceremony that was held at the memorial... it was hot so thought heat was making me very tired and unfocused....then ate salad for Lunch with friends..went home, didnt' eat dinner but just thought my lunch had not settled with me... and went to bed....

Thurs(sept9)... got ready for work, thinking I was REALLY tired and little achy for some reason but thought it was early in the morning...blah, blah, blah. Got on my commuter bus and slept for the hr ride.... Got on the Metro and normally read a magazine but I couldn't focus this morning and sure couldn't look out the window at all the moving things....*barf*... by the time I got to work I knew something was majorly wrong as I could feel a high temp - like when your skin hurts when your clothes touch it...and I was so tired I just couldn't move...I got a ride home and have been in bed since 9am Thursday morning.......havent eaten anything other than a slice of cheese since Weds lunch..if I ate anything(even the cheese slice) I would have god-awful stomach cramps.... and then came the diarrhea....and STILL don't know if I can make it to work Monday morning.....this is a BAD flu and hope noone else gets this...........

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Oh you poor thing - it sounds horrible! You should get yourself to the doctor so you don't get dehydrated. It could be the swine flu too because they said that it would probably come back around this year again. :( I hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I really hope you get better soon - That sounds AWFUL!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
My daughter has had what you have,she put it down to a sandwich she had ????? Couldn't eat for 2 days,also a friend of ours was in bed for 8 days high temp,diarrh ea,sick doctor said it was a virus ???stange things about

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I am not dehydrated as water I have been drinking ALOT of ....BIG glass everytime I get up to tend to doggies.... or bathroom breaks (alot of them also..LOL)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Been there...done that...Dr said Flu's going around early this year..even before my flu shot. I was down for seven days...Dr's orders.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's definitely going around Jan. My sister is a school nurse and she sent home 8 kids on Friday for the same thing you have. Now she has it and so do her kids! It's an awful one. Get better soon and take care!

·
Registered
852 Posts
I've heard so many people have this! It sounds like what I had in the two weeks of summer we got in June :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better soon!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the way I feel right now, unless a miracle happens overnight, I won't be going to work on Monday... still feeling dizzy, unfocused, weak and stomach cramps.... not to mention the diarrhea and not being able to eat anything *sigh*

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
UGH it sounds awful - I hope you get over it quickly, I hate being ill with colds or flus in the summer it just isn't right :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
the way I feel right now, unless a miracle happens overnight, I won't be going to work on Monday... still feeling dizzy, unfocused, weak and stomach cramps.... not to mention the diarrhea and not being able to eat anything *sigh*
awww Jan, I hope you get that miracle. I'll add you to my prayer list :)
Get some more rest...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts