Ready to go in mom, my toes are cold

Awe comfy bed

We chew bones inside

BG- Sing Pretty

Here BG Here Sonny I want to play

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
great pics, i really enjoyed seeing them !! i'm happy they are still wearing there monster hoodies :) . my favorite pic is one of the just being cute pics at the end. the one with both of them looking up ... its just the perfect pic of the two of them together !!
oh, i love that doggie couch too. is that a new one ? i thought i saw one you had before but that one looks different

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
They are so cute and look like they are having a blast in the snow!

I love your basset hounds! Hubby saw them as I was looking at them and is trying to convince me that we need a basset hound instead of another chi. I told him tough noogy we are getting a chi.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

Elaina that is their New Couch Bed from Costco. The old one lasted a year but started to fray from them digging at it. They were being super cute in that photo. I am happy it turned out so well.

Amy Jo- Hounds can be a whole different breed but they are awesome dogs! Sadie my 15 yeard old is STILL ADHD and more hyper than my 1 year old Chi Sonny yet Gibbs the 9 year old is as lazy as it comes unless something benefits him and he enjoys doing it. STUBBORN is they key word with a Basset Hound but I love them.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I love it all!!! :p Great shots, looks like they had fun outside, and were so snuggly and cute inside. :love2:

Amy, you are right to stay away from hounds, they are TROUBLE! Like Christie
said, even age doesn't slow them down much. With hounds you have to love
excitement at all hours of the day, you have to have a whole lot of patience,
you have to be physically strong and fit because they sure do love to hunt, and
most importantly you have to have a sense of humor, because often times if you
don't laugh you just might cry, lol.

Reactions: Huly

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They loved their day (well except BG in the snow LOL)

Also with Hounds that low center of gravity is a killer. I had a 125lb Shepherd Rotti mix that did not pull me as much as these two 50-60lb beast do. Being that low to the ground and digging their feet in is a whole different ball game.

Oh and LS- Hunt? Whats that? The two chis hunt better than my hounds. I wish I had my camera on me last spring. I dropped the chis over the gate to go potty and play in the yard. I walked to the opposite side of my deck and saw my two hounds laying there with a Wild rabbit munching grass between them. They were watching the rabbit and had this look that said mom look at our new friend. BG and Sonny saw it and took off. They chased it from one end of our yard to the other until it escaped under my gate with me on their heels LOL. My two hounds who are suppose to be hunting dogs just sat up with a look like Why did you do that? It was our new BFF.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts