Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BG thinks Sonny can have surgery any day! My folks brought her to meet me for lunch as I knew she would have issues with no Sonny. We went to a Vietnamese place that has an outdoor patio.

She hung out under my dad's chair and in between both of us as she liked our chicken dishes! :p

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She loves to take a photo esp if chicken is involved LOL

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
What a cutie! I love restaurants that allow dogs on the patio. I'll choose one like that over one that doesn't allow dogs, even if I don't have a dog with me, just to support them.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I keep meaning to ask you, what does BG stand for? My bet is Beautiful Girl....
BG stands for Burgundy and Gold the Washington Redskins colors as she came hone with us from their stadium.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Christie, I love her, what a pretty little lady. :)

So she was homeless right? What about Sonny?
I thought they were littermates for some reason.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We also say baby girl lol

BG came home from the stadium but she was not a stray. Her breeder tailgates with us and BG as a pup fell head over heels for my husband and since no one wanted her he gave him to my husband. Sonny was also last if his litter and no one wanted him so his breeder kept testing me photos. I kept saying no I did not need anymore kids until one day I walked into work and my coworkers lab passed away andbut i started thinking ages and how BG will have no one to grow up with. I text their breeder and said bring g him over if they get along he can stay. He is still here lol

My mom says God saved these two for me and wouldn't let anyone pick them as they are perfect for us and our family

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
We also say baby girl lol

BG came home from the stadium but she was not a stray. Her breeder tailgates with us and BG as a pup fell head over heels for my husband and since no one wanted her he gave him to my husband. Sonny was also last if his litter and no one wanted him so his breeder kept testing me photos. I kept saying no I did not need anymore kids until one day I walked into work and my coworkers lab passed away andbut i started thinking ages and how BG will have no one to grow up with. I text their breeder and said bring g him over if they get along he can stay. He is still here lol

My mom says God saved these two for me and wouldn't let anyone pick them as they are perfect for us and our family

Aww that's so sweet. Your mom is right, it was definitely meant to be. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts