1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BG

Sonny

Scarlett

Scarlett has been havening puppy fears. Saturday was the car, sunday the leash so I took all 3 to puppy play. If BG & sonny are with her nothing scares her.

The furry pup was scared of the world. This was his first time and Scarlett is trying to get him to play.

Sonny making sure that furry pup is nice to his sister!

Scarlett payback for doing this to Gibbs! HA HA HA 9 week Beagle pup!

See when she first came home LOL

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Scarlett has gotten so big so fast! How cute that she's happier with her tiny friends by her side. The photos of her in the shower are hilarious. Looks like they all had fun at puppy play. Thanks for sharing, your dogs are beautuful!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, such cute pics :). Scarlett looks like she is really enjoying her shower . hehe . I love the yellow SL harnesses on BG and Sonny !! that pic of all 3 of them in the car is super adorable !! hahaha , love seeing them with the furry pup and the beagle pup playing with Scarlett

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Love it. I especially love the ones of Scarlett in the shower. Is she singing in the shower (lol)? Looks like it was fun times and some good socializing too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like Scarlett loves bath time! My pups will sit there like BG, but we bathe them in a little sink/tub where they can put their paws up on the edge. Looks like they are saying "I want out now..."

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah they are a riot! LOL

I am looking into a few training for Scarlett that Princess BG would NEVER approve of!

Dock Dog Training and Nose tracking LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts