Chihuahua People Forum banner

BG & Sonny Football Style

617 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Huly 
#1 · (Edited)
As most of you know my husband and I are crazy ******* football fans even three of our kids have ******* names. Well they had their own tailgate yesterday for the game so I thought you would enjoy a few crazy photos. :p

And even Huly got into the fun LOL ( I owed him big time for this one)

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes we won and both BG & Sonny were howling with us as we cheered! The Hounds did not get to wear their jersey as well they took a mud bath Saturday. LOL The cookies are human grade all natural and my kids loved them as you can see (just look at Sadie's eyes). She can make any kind of cookies but it was awesome that she sent my kids ******* cookies for opening day! So sweet!

#10 ·
Thank you everyone! It was an awesome game and even the chis were cheering with us.

Pupluv- I wish you could meet Huly in person. He is 1/2 dog 1/2 human and has the best personality ever! One of these days I will find and post the novel I had to write for his holistic vet so you can see his antics.

#13 ·
Huly tried that then I mentioned the word "cookie" and he said ok lets get these photos started LOL

ohmygosh this post just made my day!! Unbelievably cute!! Loved it and those cookies look delicious!
TY I swear one day I am going to pupnap Brody for a vacation at my house! He is too cute! They loved the cookies! We saved some for this weekend too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.