Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my what a crazy weekend. Well I should say what a crazy football season. I will start a seperate thread in General Chat to give y'all a look into my football world but I thought y'all would like these. We brought the pups as we were doing a pig roast 22 hours for me at the stadium but the pups and my parents were only there 10 hours as they took home the pig box.

We all got up at 4AM to get ready and arrived at FedEx at 6AM!

My chis locked my keys in my truck when I put them in to run to the bathroom! The cops had to help us get them out. This is after we got them out looking all innocent like they did not lock my truck!

Sonny
Cooking pig is hard work! I sleepy

We pose with Stadium

This piggy is good! Nom Nom Nom

We were all sleepy on Tuesday even Huly and he didn't go!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I saw your other post, unbelievable all that you do! Great pictures! Question, what if the dogs want to be Eagle fans? I have a parrotlet that yells "go eagles go" hubby taught it to them.:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
yummy that pig looks delicious. Pig roasts are always so much fun. Had to laugh about the dog locking your Keys in the truck. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time though. I coud just hear them conspiring to keep mom out. wook mom weft her keys we best wock da doows or someone might steaw wus and moms twuck too. I don't wanna get stowin Mom should not weave da keys we bettow teach her a wesson. LOL

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL My two howl to Hail to the Redskins. They sing and cheer with us LOL

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love BG and Sonnys sweaters. where did you find them? now you need some harnesses that are marron and gold :) ( oh, and that pig roast looks yummy, looks so good i can almost smell it. lol )

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL My folks found the Redskin Sweaters at TJ Max for like $12.00. Yeah my hubby said the same thing! they need B&G harness

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hope you had fun tailgating and that you got to try at least a taste of that pig! Locked mom out of her car.......Hahahahahahahahaha! Good thing you can give that cute look!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I got a few bites of it. It was 105lbs but it was devoured quickly! LOL

Yeah those little monsters almost made me break a windown on my truck. LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Love the pics Christie, do me a favor and don't ever stop sharing them with us!
Your pics make me smile all the time. Your pups are lucky they got to go with.
Such naughty monkeys for locking you out though, lol. I'm glad you handled it
with laughter instead of panic...I would have cried or something, lol.;)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I love the look on their faces in the pic you are talking about the keys being locked in the car ..." What " ....Those are guilty faces if I ever saw any LOL
looks like a very busy day....somehow I just don't understand the football/tailgate party craze LOL...

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love the pics Christie, do me a favor and don't ever stop sharing them with us!
Your pics make me smile all the time. Your pups are lucky they got to go with.
Such naughty monkeys for locking you out though, lol. I'm glad you handled it
with laughter instead of panic...I would have cried or something, lol.;)
Thanks! I started to panic a little the cops at FedEx called one of their expert lockout crews as we continued to work on my door and next step was I was grabbing a shovel to break a window. LOL Those little monsters had no clue the trouble they were in :foxes15: They would just look at us like mom open the door where you can pet me and give me cookies. :rolleyes: They are too funny! I love them and they are spoiled rotten!

I love the look on their faces in the pic you are talking about the keys being locked in the car ..." What " ....Those are guilty faces if I ever saw any LOL
looks like a very busy day....somehow I just don't understand the football/tailgate party craze LOL...
LOL Yes they were GUILTY lil Angels! Think of a tailgate as a large BBQ potluck party. Food Friends Drink and just hanging out enjoying the people around you. We do not do it for a drunk fest. Ours is more a family atmosphere with good food, fun, and lots of laughs! :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Fun times, good food and precious fur kids! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts