Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BG & sonny decided to show off for the camera.

BG- Mom take my photo as I am beautiful

Sonny- Me too mom

Sonny- I hide here and pounce on my sister

BG- Like my funny face

Huly- ignores all chis and double checks the work daddy did to aquarium

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both so cute!! The hide here, pounce pic made me giggle. Mine do that too. :lol:

That aquarium is gorgeous! I could sit and watch it all day!!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! They are too funny! I had my camera out taking photos of Huly and his TV when these two started to show off! Now just imagine the photos I will get over the next few days of the snow storm we are suppose to get :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
2 little darlings...I always think they look like twins...
wow...that is some aquarium...looks like the kitty cat is very intrigued by whats going on in there :D

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! They do look a lot a like then again they are true brother and sister just 13 months apart.

The aquarium is coming along really nice! The corals are growing and Huly loves the fish!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I have a beta fish on a very high armoire in the bedroom. My car sits on the floor and stares up at it all the time. She would go absolutely nuts with an aquarium right in front of her! Super pictures!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love shots of Sonny and BG! They always put a smile on my face. :) The pic of Huly reminded me of a shot we got one time when we had a German Roller Canary in a cage in our sunroom and our cat would sit on the closest piece of furniture and try to figure out how to get up to the cage like, "I really only want to pet it!" Haha

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Love your little munchkins Christie. :love2:
I swear they keep getting prettier, both of them.

Huly's tv looks AWESOME! Looks like a ton of work went into it. Very nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts