Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pigeonsheep and I were discussing what my two do to her Snuggie she made them for Christmas. She stated she has never seen a chi turn it into a long blanket instead of getting into it so I did an expierament last night.

Here it is LOL LOL

5PM Last Night-
Me attempting to set it up as a Snuggle Bed with the help of Sonny

6-7PM Last Night BG and Sonny
BG I want it like this Mommy

Perfect!

Hey you moved my Blankie!

I didn't do it mom!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
8PM
I have to refix it Mom!

Just because Sonny wanted his photo taken LOL

9-10PM Bedtime
Sonny gets the red half I get the blue half

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww how cute, they are funny.
They are too smart for their own good and funny! Pidge said she has never seen a dog do this with one of her blankets LOL Leave it to my two to start a new tradition LOL

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwww, he's cute! My 3 have those Martha Stewart beds where there's an opening to go into them. But instead of doing that they smash them down and lay on top of them! Leave it to a chihuahua! lol!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Christie, there just isn't a dull day in your home! LOL, those little monkeys are so entertaining! I love them. :)

Reactions: Huly

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Christie, there just isn't a dull day in your home! LOL, those little monkeys are so entertaining! I love them. :)
I can honestly say I have never bored! LOL

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, now that I think of it...the hounds(both yours and mine) probably give us gray hair as opposed to keeping us young! hehe ;)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, now that I think of it...the hounds(both yours and mine) probably give us gray hair as opposed to keeping us young! hehe ;)
Exactly add the 2 smart chis to that too :) Too smart for their own good!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahahaha that is toooo funny! thank u so much for the timing and timeline LMAO!!! so it takes them almost 4 to 5 hours to get it that way somehow :lol: i'll have to add this onto my site when i can :D

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol I figured you would like that. They start moving it when I am not looking lol

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pigeon thought I set it up this way when I explained she couldn't believe it hence this thread

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Oh yes now I'm a believer now. Praise the Chihuahua ways! Rofllllll :lol: ok...need to lay low on the red bull rofl rofl

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh yes now I'm a believer now. Praise the Chihuahua ways! Rofllllll :lol: ok...need to lay low on the red bull rofl rofl
Lol they have a mind of their own. Imagine how they redecorate my kitchen. They move bed etc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts