Administrator
9,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Elaina! Here are they are showing off their new clothes. :p

BG & Sonny modeling their green whale Canine Styles polo and polo dress

Sonny showing off his new Canine Style polo

BG modeling her Ruff Ruff Coture Office of the First Pooch tank

BG Modeling her Ruff Ruff Coture Lucky Ladybug Dress

BG Modeling Ruff Ruff Coture Lucky Ladybug Dress & Sonny in his Canine Styles polo

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes she does! I promised Elaina I would post photos as my kids are akward sizes LOL but she always masters their size. :)

Oh and I was right with Sonny still being a puppy he will try to pull at anything that stands out on BG. He tried to untie the red bow on her Ladybug dress. LOL

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Yes she does! I promised Elaina I would post photos as my kids are akward sizes LOL but she always masters their size. :)

Oh and I was right with Sonny still being a puppy he will try to pull at anything that stands out on BG. He tried to untie the red bow on her Ladybug dress. LOL
yeah ive got to later too! but i had a stupid bug yesterday and LOADS of blood tests today! im on proper rest! lol x

·
Registered
725 Posts
They are so cute I just love the whale shirt and the lady bug dress is just too adorable I wonder if Penelope would lôok cute in something like that her mom was a tiny shih-tzu and I used to buy her all kinds of dresses because she looked so cute in them Penelope's a little bigger then she but I'm sure she would look pretty cute in the Lady bug dress. I need to get some little boy clothes for Charlie but I can't find anything small enough to fit him yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts