Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
Well Lainey's Pawtique and Bakery came through again with an amazing cake!

Her party look

Please ignore the cake as I had it upside down in this shot. I was not thinking properly and trying to keep 2 chis and 1 cat out of it LOL

After cake and ice cream they warmed up in the sun

They had a lot of fun and enjoyed their treats!

For those interested in Lainey's here is her Etsy page. All of her treats are home made organic, No corn wheat etc and if their is an allergy she will work with it.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/laineyspawtique#

Registered
Way to go BG...that is a beautiful cake for a gorgeous little girl...glad you and your siblings had such a good time...

Registered
What a gorgeous cake !!! BG looks so cute with her birthday hat on :eek:ccasion9: , and also warming up in the sun with her brother . Love her ice cream dress too :icescream:

Administrator
Discussion Starter #8
Woo hoo! Looks like a great pawty! Lil BG's like "can I pleeeeease eat this cake now?" LOL Precious.
Her Sonny and Huly were all trying to get into the cake LOL

Registered
Beautiful cake for a beautiful birthday girl!! XOXOX from Tina and Lulu!! :)

Premium Member
Omg I love her cake, perfect for Miss Diva! It's so beautiful, I think I know where I'm getting my next doggie cake from! And she's so close to me, I may be able to pick it up in person!
Love all the pictures!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Administrator
Discussion Starter #12
Omg I love her cake, perfect for Miss Diva! It's so beautiful, I think I know where I'm getting my next doggie cake from! And she's so close to me, I may be able to pick it up in person!
Love all the pictures!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
She is amazing! She is already designing Sonny's July cake and I am thinking about getting them some 4th of July treats LOL

Registered
Happy Birthday BG.
Such great pictures, the cake is great, she did such good job on BG cake as she did on Amberleah lou lou's too. I froze some of it in pieces so I take out some for treats.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Birthday BG.
Such great pictures, the cake is great, she did such good job on BG cake as she did on Amberleah lou lou's too. I froze some of it in pieces so I take out some for treats.
She rocks when it comes to treats and cakes and I love how she will work with diet restrictions etc!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts