Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BH chihuahua2 :)

i finallie got the beverly hills chihuahua 2 dvd, from blockbuster! :hello1:

i have been dying to see it and i felt like a loser here oln chi ppl for not watching it when it first came out. i remember the thread (not sure who started it) but alot of you seen it. now its my turn! lol. :D

so heres a fun question: which dog from this movie is like your little chi(s)?

(found this pic on google) (idk their names yet, im watching it now)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
It's on my netflix queue! I can already see the eyerolls:rolleyes: coming from my son & hubby when it appears--lol;)
Hahaha!! I know what you mean. :laughing8:
I can't remember which was my fave. Its been a while since i saw it but i do know i had a fave!! Guess it's time i watch it again.
I thought the first one was way better, this one was more um cornier... ;) but doesn't matter cuz i'm only watching it to drool over chis anyway!! :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha!! I know what you mean. :laughing8:
I can't remember which was my fave. Its been a while since i saw it but i do know i had a fave!! Guess it's time i watch it again.
I thought the first one was way better, this one was more um cornier... ;) but doesn't matter cuz i'm only watching it to drool over chis anyway!! :)

lol.
i kind of forgot the first one

·
Registered
236 Posts
My kids are watching this AGAIN right now lol.

I am betting when OH gets home from work they are gonna ask for another puppy he he.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
The one on the far left has the same face/body as Lion, but not the same coloring. I watched that movie on TV a few weeks ago...Too cute.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My kids are watching this AGAIN right now lol.

I am betting when OH gets home from work they are gonna ask for another puppy he he.

lol, did they?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts