• Corrie?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one excited for big brother? 27th may (may only apply to uk people)
Does any one like it - if so which was your favourite one or any moments you remember? What is your favourite tv programme?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops meant to put other on the poll? Tell us your fav american etc.programmes too!! :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
we had four 'own' series of big brother here.....but now it has quit !!

a few weeks ago they were sending footie's wives on our tv too , but it has dissapeared :?

i love desperate housewives !!! and i watch the farm too !! (with belgians ofcourse :D )

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
but from buying UK magazines ....i have followed big brother from uk too , with michelle and stuart etc.......i'm a celebrity get me out of here ....with jordan and peter andre.... :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yh they were good! and nadia - jason u big bully - am not scared of u! and when they had that fight and the police had to come in with victor (UK) they were funny!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG I didnt know which too vote for as I am so into celeb love island at the moment I am so shipping Abi and lee :D but desperate housewives is so fab :D and I am a huige BB fan and am really looking forward too it too start :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yh mine too! My fav at the moment is desperate housewives but im lovin celb island - got bad girls on dvd box sets, and i love footy wives - oh god i love them all! :D :wink: :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
ugk not sure hwat i think of big bro coming back truthfully the only one i realy liked was the one with jade in and alison( i know her mobile number hehe and go drinking with her lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts