Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cute pic of Mouse that shows how tiny she really is. She weighs just over 4lbs, which doesn't sound all that small, but I don't know where she hides it because she is a flimsy little thing :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
4 lbs is very tiny. Many don't realize that. She looks like a tiny 4 lber to me. Precious lil tiny girl!!

Her size reminds me of my tiny Lexie. :)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, my other two are over 5lbs, and much more solidly built. Mouse has a very dainty build, her bones are teeny. Plus she doesn't have a thick fluffy coat so you can see just how small she is.
Hard to imagine that one Mouse weighs the same as two Jades!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yes, my other two are over 5lbs, and much more solidly built. Mouse has a very dainty build, her bones are teeny. Plus she doesn't have a thick fluffy coat so you can see just how small she is.
Hard to imagine that one Mouse weighs the same as two Jades!
Sounds like how my girls are built. Teeny bones and frame. Chance is built a little sturdier but he's very compact. Tiny little guy.

Haha. I know. Jade is unbelievably teeny. You wouldn't be able to see her in that chair. :lol:

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that pic was taken at my parents house, I was brave and took them down to Devon for a few days. They were fine on the journey, but awful when we got there! I was expecting fear and aggression from Delilah, but she was actually better behaved than Mouse! She didn't bark all night like last time, still very reactive, but a definite improvement. Now Mouse is more confident she has started showing new behaviors that need correcting, like snapping at peoples ankles as they leave a room, she thinks she is chasing them away. She did try and mark a few times, but nowhere near as much as she used to. They were both pretty good with my mums two dogs. We are getting there, just very slowly :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts