Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really getting pissed off on another dog board, i wanted a pee pad holder and then deleted the ad, since then ive gotten smart remarks about how they never let their dogs pee inside, one dog is 15kgs, and called small the other is an alsation :shock: they are people who havent had chihuahuas and obviously dont know them but its really getting my goat :roll: http://www.dogclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=820.0 any chi peeps want to put their 2 penneth.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Those people sound annoying and pretty rude. I think I'll just stay away from there :wink: . They have no clue do they?!?!?!?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I deleted my message and the replies now as i could feel i was going to get cross :twisted:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. Before I found this forum, I was posting on another site for a while. Some of the people on there were so rude, and just downright ugly. If you haven't taken your puppy to puppy kindergarten or your adult dogs to obedience classes, they want nothing to do with you!! And if you happened to mention you might want to breed your dog someday - heaven help you.

I occasionally go back there just to check it out, and it hasn't gotten any better-probably worse.

Just ignore them - they are not worth getting mad over!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just missed one,my friend round the corner to me has 2 chis and 2 maltese and she gave her holder to maltese rescue because her dogs wouldnt step over the plastic edging so i think im going to leave it and just use the pad on a sheet of plastic or on a tiled floor, i only want it for using on holiday :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Aww those people sound downright rude!
I am a big dog owner too myself (Sorry guys, my husky came before my chi!!) but I would never judge someone else based on the way they wanted to potty train their dog. Dogs are just different!

My husky goes outside, my chi goes on a pee pad in the bathroom. I would have trained my chi outside but I'm taking her with me when I move for college so I won't have a yard. For whatever everyone's reasons are for doing what they do, that's up to them :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
It's hard to educate people about a breed when they are closed minded and don't know anything about the breed. Everything they say about are breed is wrong all they know is what we call "Hear Say" and Usally its false and somthing they will keep beliving because being called on it they feel stupid so they continue to believe it. Its hard to educate and uneducated in the dog world. Thats why I have TRIED so hard to keep my mouth shut but It's impossible for me to.LOL It's the rescuer in me..LOL :oops:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
sullysmum said:
I just missed one,my friend round the corner to me has 2 chis and 2 maltese and she gave her holder to maltese rescue because her dogs wouldnt step over the plastic edging so i think im going to leave it and just use the pad on a sheet of plastic or on a tiled floor, i only want it for using on holiday :)

here's what i did: i found a square piece of very thin wood and i put 4 stick on tile's onto the wood and there i had it, a tile floor that can be put anywhere :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes i was thinking of putting sticky tiles on something but as i only want it forour holiday and we dont have transport its got to be something really light, so im just putting a plastic sheet under it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts