Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Lori!!
Your kindness has left me speechless! we adore all of our presents and they will be put to very very good use.
I set B up with his goodies and had him model them :)

First up the Vintage Bitch Carrier!
Lori sent me the bag I have wanted since the summer! she is sooo thoughtful and sweet :love1:

Bijou seems to like this! a lot it really engulfs him with fur.. :lol: he will stay very warm in this bag this winter.
When he stands up he cannot see out of the bag though ha ha unless he puts his paws up on the edge and rests them. My husband was kind enough to model the bag for me so I could snap a few pics, he's such a good sport :D

Lori is so very talented! her sewing is flawless again I am sort of stunned she gave us this bag for the SS! and then other things on top.
Me>:D:D:D:D:D

More in the next post!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next up is the amazing Martha Stewart doggy bed!
Quite a few people here have them and I have totally admired them on more than a few occasions! this sucker is a big bed! great for more than one Chi.

B looks dwarfed in it tho, and it's pretty funny. He likes that bone cushion he tucks himself behind it!

Sorry the pics are so dark! I used my iPhone.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And last but not least I was amazed to see one of those cool bed things Kristi sent Lotus & Daisy!
Thank you so much Lori!! he seems to love this this will be a big hit with both of them I am sure, I can also see my old poodle using the Martha Bed, he loves beds like that.

These snuggle snack things are so cool! Bijou wormed right into it.

Can you see the Doggie? he blends in.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hee heee.... You don't know how hard it was to not tell you about the carrier. I was hoping you didn't buy it before hand lol!! Yep...ivy and Fern can't see out unless paws are resting on top, you can add a blankie to raise them up, but when they are sleeping they can hide and know one even knows they are in it hee hee! That's what they like the best:) Bijou will figure out how to peek out. Fern will even rest her head over the side if you don't draw up the strings to much. I just make sure she is secure. Ahhh...B looks so cute in his MS bed. Yep they are big, but I like to toss the snuggle sac in it. I figured they can all share :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hee heee.... You don't know how hard it was to not tell you about the carrier. I was hoping you didn't buy it before hand lol!! Yep...ivy and Fern can't see out unless paws are resting on top, you can add a blankie to raise them up, but when they are sleeping they can hide and know one even knows they are in it hee hee! That's what they like the best:) Bijou will figure out how to peek out. Fern will even rest her head over the side if you don't draw up the strings to much. I just make sure she is secure.
You really really outdid yourself! :lol:
I actually never suspected a thing to be honest.. even when you messaged me.
I sort of wondered when T posted the other night about the SS being really worth the wait.. I knew something was up then.. ha ha
Still though I was not sure.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow Bijou was super spoiled!! :D Fantastic SS gifts, Lori! How awesome to get an MS bed, a snuggle sack AND a VB carrier! (Love the pattern on it, soooo pretty!) Eep! Lucky, lucky!! Bijou looks so adorable in all the pics. :love5:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's said Bray-Lock as an Anglophone, if you are saying it with correct French pronounciation you would roll the r. :lol:

I don't speak French (well very little) but my husband does, he was born in Montreal Quebec.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Omg Brooke I am grrreeeennn you lucky lucky lady!!! How fabulous!! Those tiger dreams beds are amazing mine sleep way longer at night in it lol love them!!

Now pics of aj too :D

Well done dan I love your man bag!!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Wow!!! you are so lucky to have Lori for SS. that Vintage Bitch carrier is gorgeous, and Bijou looks so beautiful in it :). that and a Tiger Dreamz bed and a Martha Stewart Bed, wow, wow, and wow!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yay kitty! now when u get breloque he can go in with bijou together and ride around to meet people in :) too cute. love the bed and how he just blends right in! lori is sucha great ss for givin away one of her bags...i know how hard it is for her! hahaha i bet she still wants the white one back from me~ :albino:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts