Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here she is our little girl, we are so happy to have her home finally.

She been home not even 12 hours and I'm exhausted! Little sleep last night she likes to cry, and even when she didn't I felt so guilty for not bringing her up on the bed but held strong. When our first was a puppy he's didn't cry at night at all she is a total different story! Here are some picks of our beautiful girl : ) ps she's a whopping 2.13 lbs already! We think she's going to be like her mommy 6 lbs if not bigger!

View attachment 5771
No lie some woman didn't believe me when I said she's 100% chi...
View attachment 5772
I iz runnin 2 great all ma chi peeps :D
View attachment 5773
View attachment 5774
Daddy???
View attachment 5775
Y thax 4 da bed : D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Last bit : )
View attachment 5781
I iz a chew-er mama saiz jus lik ma bwader -.-
View attachment 5782
I iz hidin'
View attachment 5783
but I izn't sweepy mama...
View attachment 5784
I beg to differ : p
View attachment 5785
This is my little girl, and now that she's sleeping i'm going to try and sleep to before my other 'child' wakes me up for his walk.

OMG forgot to brag about somrthing! Her breeders pad trained her I almost took a pic of it to show you....but something told me that was going to far ha ha

·
Registered
56 Posts
She's sooo CUTEEE!!! OMG you must be so excited and exhausted at the same time. What beautiful colouring :hello1:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Wow she is so pretty, congratulations. I know you are so happy.
I have had Amberleah 6 weeks now and she is doing great. She cried 1st night and woke up about 6am for few weeks but now doing great and sleeps till 7:30 - 8:00am

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If she is 2 lb 13 oz at 8 weeks she may well be a 10+ lb adult! Glad you have her home safe and sound.
I'm thinking -and hoping- for a bigger girl that way life is better with lincoln. Her mom is 7.5 lbs and her dad is 5.5 lbs so were thinking she's will at the very least be 6.

Although I am worried that she's not eating much, I gave her some syrup to lick just in case because we can't find nutri-cal anywhere : ( She ate a bunch last night and is still going to the bathroom, but if she doesn't eat soon...

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
She is beautiful!! I love merles. Usually you only have to worry about hypoglycemia in the tiny ones. As big as she is, she can regulate her sugar fine.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Bailey was 2lbs 6 oz at 8 weeks and he is now 9lbs even at just over 2 yrs.

She is a cutie!! Glad she is finally home with you.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a cutie! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww adorable! Does sound like she'll be a bigger girl--6lbs at least for sure. Marley was 2lbs 8oz at 8 weeks & he's just over 6lbs as an adult. He's the minority though--most of the time pups that big at 8 weeks end up at least 8lbs or so. But I don't blame you for wanting a bigger girl because of your other dog. Even a 8-10lb dog is fragile to a big dog & could easily end up injured but definitely not as fragile as the small Chi's! :) She is adorable though--I love merles!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awww... how sweet! I love her coloring.. :)

Is she 2.13 lbs or 2 lbs 13 oz? Bella was about 2-2.2 lbs at 8 weeks. She is now 6.4 lbs at 7 months old. She grew super quick tho, bout 10 oz a week. Bella will prolly be 7-8 lbs full grown, but who knows! Her dad is 4 lbs and her mom is 6 lbs, and she's gonna be bigger than both!

·
Registered
384 Posts
shes so cute!!! awwwh, i love her coat colors! :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awww... how sweet! I love her coloring.. :)

Is she 2.13 lbs or 2 lbs 13 oz? Bella was about 2-2.2 lbs at 8 weeks. She is now 6.4 lbs at 7 months old. She grew super quick tho, bout 10 oz a week. Bella will prolly be 7-8 lbs full grown, but who knows! Her dad is 4 lbs and her mom is 6 lbs, and she's gonna be bigger than both!
2.13 oz she;s a big girl : )

Thank you everyone she is doing so well literally climbing all over Lincoln, he doesn't mind at all he just lets her, which is reason #765 I will always have a GR in my home.

She follows me like a shadow already and isn't too fond of the floor her highness much prefers the hight of the couch and bed ; p

Kevin left for army for 18 days today so for the next 3 weeks its just us 3 wish me luck as we all adjust!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi thanks for the pics of baby bijiox and wonderful big lincoln your new baby is awsome with that coat so pretty

1 - 19 of 19 Posts